Friday, November 9, 2012

i am and forever will be obseesed with mika. will i guess not mika but his songs they make me so so so happy!! and i mean dont get me wrong mika is an ok looking dude thats not why i wouldnt like him is just i dont like to like celebritys an stuff like that. but anyways his songs are great! i especially like the one bout big girls you are beautiful! ANOREXIC doesnt like it any more since she lost all that weight but for some reason whenever she is in my car it just happens to be playing. she is younger then me and when she lost the weight i had not seen her in about 3 months so she kept "hinting" at me to comment on her newly lost weight becasue i know that she had lost the weight for all the wrong reasons. She wanted boys to like her and girls to stop calling her fat. Personally i wish girls would call me fat instead of a bitch...which most girls dont call me.....I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment