Friday, November 9, 2012

Another thing about me is I love old movies and shows including murder she wrote i love Lucy the Brady brunch and such. oh and some not so old shows like matlock that's one of my favorites!!! i love to watch them because they are just relaxing compared to more recent shows where it just seems so real and almost scary. i also love love love animal planet! almost every morning i watch big cat dairies and that guy named Steve! i absolutely love it!!!!! i wish they wont have those weird commericals about monsters inside me though they kinda freak me out!

I think this blog will be helpful for my social life because i am always talking about myself so now i can type about myself and not have to talk about my self.

Recently me and my debate partner went to a tournament an we went undefeated!! my debate partner is ANNE. She is supposed to write our pro case....it is two pages long my con case is 10 pages long. and the whole problem is she doesn't do any thing at all to help this whole problem of there being absolutely nothing to work with. i love debate now a days but my teacher wants us to go to every tournament but she doesn't understand how much archery takes up my life and she is kinda crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment